The recent update of the Health and Medical-aid Supply Law (Heil- und Hilfsmittelversorgungsgesetz – HHVG) implies numerous changes in the German List of Reimbursable Products (Hilfsmittelverzeichnis – HMV). One such consequence is the unprecedentedly frequent review of the database and respective requirements. In this framework, manufacturers receive notifications and requests from the National Association of the Statutory Health Insurances (GKV Spitzenverband). Such notifications must be handled promptly and with care. Otherwise, manufacturers run the risk of, for instance, having their product deleted from the HMV. BEO BERLIN® can serve a reliable point of contact for dealing with such requests.
- Provide a general power of attorney at the GKV Spitzenverband
- Point of contact for communication with the GKV Spitzenverband
- Constant availability for the GKV Spitzenverband (via mail, phone and e-mail)
- Receipt and forwarding of announcements and updates in the Nomenclature, with respective recommendations
- Compilation of documents, coordination of tests and communication with the authority GKV Spitzenverband all in one
Contact us and let us be your reliable HMV Representative.